SHED SECURITY & GARAGE SECURITY -
WHICH IS THE RIGHT GARAGE SECURITY PRODUCT FOR ME?
Listed below are the KEY POINTS
about each of the garage security
products shown above, to help you decide, if needed, which could provide the best options for you.All of the Product Ranges here provide products from Low to Medium Security right up to High Security with Insurance Approval, allowing you to select the Level of Security that you require based upon your Garage Security Risk Assessment.
SHED SECURITY BAR
- fitted across a Shed Door protecting both the hinge and lock side of the Shed Door
ROLLER GARAGE SECURITY DOOR
- hinges in the middle and pivots to allow the door to be opened
- highly visual deterrent complete with two close shackle padlocks
- relatively low cost solution starting at £53.80 delivered
- drill bit and bolts provided make it a very easy installation to a wooden shed
- no maintenance required
- the MOST Secure Roller Garage Security Door
in the UK, being the only with Police and Insurance Approval.
- fitted externally provides a very neat and unobtrusive solution
- allows more space in your garage for storage compared to up and over door
- Insurance Approved version - only £80 more than the traditional roller garage security door
- requires maintenance annually
- an extensive range of High Security Garage Security Locks suitable for Shed Security, Garage Security and other Buildings- to suit most applications.
Garage Security > Shed Security > Roller Garage Doors
- all provide different ways of securing the Doors in these types of buildings
- High Garage Security Locks for greater peace of mind
- relatively low cost products when protecting often expensive items of equipment
- relatively easy to install
- little or no maintenance required