1HR, 2HR & 4HR Fire Rated
- 1HR, 2HR & 2HR FIRE SHUTTERS
- Tested by Exova Warrington Fire in accordance with BS476 part 22; 1987. The performance of shutters to BS EN 1634-1:2008.
- Fire Shutters are Internally Fixed
- Suitable for Kitchen Serveries, Reception Counters, Corridors and Door or Windows which require fire protection.
- 50 mm Flat Galvanised Steel laths or 75mm Curved Galvanised Steel laths.
- Compact Galvanised Steel Box.
- Guides are constructed from 50mm straight galvanised "U" channel mounted on 50mm angle.
- High quality tubular motors with 5 years manufacturers parts warranty.
- Electric operation activated by either Fusible Link or Fire Alarm activation.
- Fire Shutters Weighs:-
Flat Lath - 10 kgs/m2
Curved Lath - 16.5 kgs/m2
- Surface Mounted is standard, Recess Fixed is available at an extra cost due to Reveal Fixings Angles required.
- Galvanised finish as standard but can be powder coated and BS or RAL colour at an extra cost.
- Large range of Controls available inclduing Control Panels, Battery Backup Units, Warning Devices and Detectors
- Two Guide Rails
- Roller Shutter Box with Axle
- Roller Shutter Curtain
- Electrically Operated - Single Phase Tube Motor
- Fire Alarm Relay, Battery Backup and Key Switch
0808 1 680 680 to get a price for your openings.
Opening Size: W x H
1000mm x 2100mm - £1259
1800mm x 2100mm - £1536
2400mm x 2100mm - £1682
* All prices Exclude VAT and Delivery
Minimum Width - 800mm
Maximum Width - 5000mm
Minimum Height - 800mm
Maximum Height - 5000mm